- Be a pivotal part of Rangle's growing team in Toronto and helping define the technical landscape within our teams
- Play a huge part in the success of Rangle.io. We’re helping shape the Tech scene in Toronto and modern web and mobile development across the world
- Our ui architects tend to grow either technically or interpersonally, and in many cases, both!
- There are many pathways for growth, and opportunities internally
- Architects can keep focusing on technology and often become SMEs that help grow the rest of our people
- Or architects who are more passionate about interpersonal skills and mentorship can transition into Technical Director roles where they lead/coach other technologists and are responsible for our projects’ technical overview
What you bring to the team:
- Industry experience leading technical teams and architecting software solutions, specifically on the front-end
- Experienced with large scale design systems and understanding design system workflows and governance
- Experience using contemporary styling techniques - CSS in JS, Atomic CSS, OOCSS
- Experience leading large scale front end applications in both React and Angular (Vue experience is a plus)
- Deep interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate with just about anyone!
- Experience with backend development for cloud (AWS, Azure, or GCP) is a plus
- Experience with CI/CD tools is a plus Experience consulting or working with clients and high-level stakeholders.
- Ability to understand the business context of our clients, plus experience in partnering with Business Development / Client Services teams
- Phenomenal problem-solving skills and team-player attitude - we are always looking at ways we can do things better, sometimes there is no one path to follow.
- Must be fluent in English, other languages are a bonus
While focusing on doing the right thing, we adopt an atmosphere of creativity, belonging, and fun. Ranglers are curious, brave, kind, and innovative. Together we build experiences that make an impact on the world. Come join us.
Rangle is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a safe, diverse and inclusive environment. We encourage qualified applicants of all backgrounds including ethnicity, religion, disability status, gender identity, sexual orientation, family status, age, nationality, and education levels to apply. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
Don't currently tick all the boxes?
We’re a culture of growth. If you're excited about this role, have most of the skills, and can learn the rest, please apply!