.NET Software Developer
As a .NET Developer, you’ll help create and build beautiful software that matters. As a developer for Rangle.io, you’ll be joining a diverse community of people who are passionate about modern software development and its ability to change the world. You’ll get to work on interesting challenges, working with a tight-knit team of talented and passionate individuals.
- Opportunity to work with a revolutionary software and service solution designed to stimulate growth and streamline financial processes
- Be a part of Rangle's growing team in Toronto and help define the technical landscape within our teams
- Play a huge part in the success of Rangle.io. We’re helping shape the Tech scene in Toronto and modern web and mobile development across the world
- This role begins as a 9-month contract with the strong potential to continue past a year
DETAILS ABOUT YOUR ROLE:
- Together with the team, build best-in-class product experiences for customers
- Design and develop new microservices and front-end applications
- Collaborate with engineers from different teams to design, create and own re-usable APIs and components
- Work with different cross-functional teams to better understand users' needs and design a great customer experience
- Provide assistance with connectivity, configuration management, deployment setup and production troubleshooting for a diverse set of products and infrastructure developed by the team
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM:
- 8+ years of software development experience, with multiple experiences developing distributed systems and other mission-critical systems
- Backend development using .NET Framework with C#; .NET Core is a plus
- MSSQL and Cloud-Native experience working with AWS and infrastructure as code
- Previous experience working with Payments in advanced scenarios (payouts, split payments, batch transactions and reconciliation)
- Stripe (with Custom Connect) previous experience are preferred
- General understanding of PCI and related regulations and standards
- English fluent
- Experience working on Agile teams
While focusing on doing the right thing, we adopt an atmosphere of creativity, belonging, and fun. Ranglers are curious, brave, kind, and innovative. Together we build experiences that make an impact on the world. Come join us.
Rangle is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a safe, diverse and inclusive environment. We encourage qualified applicants of all backgrounds including ethnicity, religion, disability status, gender identity, sexual orientation, family status, age, nationality, and education levels to apply. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
Don't currently tick all the boxes?
We’re a culture of growth. If you're excited about this role, have most of the skills, and can learn the rest, please apply!