The rapid explosion of digital in our lives means we are entering the experience economy and customer experience isn’t a nice to have, it’s a need to have - both for businesses to thrive and for societies to thrive. If you agree with this, it's your burning passion, and your career goal is to help scale the planet, we need you at Rangle.
Rangle is redefining how companies design and build digital products and solutions by providing best-in-class customer-experience teams and architectures to our clients. Our foundation and enablement teams are helping transform some of the world’s leading brands to a new way of operating. We believe this is the end-state of the agile and digital transformation journey’s companies are on, and Rangle’s mission is to accelerate that journey.
At the intersection of customer experience, design, technology and product lies UI Architecture. Scalable design systems and component architectures that scale from start-up product teams to global digital eCommerce solutions. As a UI Architect at Rangle, you will provide leadership for Rangle’s staff as they define and build scalable design systems and high-impact digital products and platforms.
- Be a pivotal part of Rangle's growing team in Toronto and helping define the technical landscape within our teams
- Play a huge part in the success of Rangle.io. We’re helping shape the Tech scene in Toronto and modern web and mobile development across the world
- Our ui architects tend to grow either technically or interpersonally, and in many cases, both!
- There are many pathways for growth, and opportunities internally
- Architects can keep focusing on technology and often become SMEs that help grow the rest of our people
- Or architects who are more passionate about interpersonal skills and mentorship can transition into Technical Director roles where they lead/coach other technologists and are responsible for our projects’ technical overview
What you bring to the team:
- Industry experience leading technical teams and architecting software solutions, specifically on the front-end
- Experienced with large scale design systems and understanding design system workflows and governance
- Experience using contemporary styling techniques - CSS in JS, Atomic CSS, OOCSS
- Experience leading large scale front end applications in both React and Angular (Vue experience is a plus)
- Deep interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate with just about anyone!
- Experience with backend development for cloud (AWS, Azure, or GCP) is a plus
- Experience with CI/CD tools is a plus Experience consulting or working with clients and high-level stakeholders.
- Ability to understand the business context of our clients, plus experience in partnering with Business Development / Client Services teams
- Phenomenal problem-solving skills and team-player attitude - we are always looking at ways we can do things better, sometimes there is no one path to follow.
- Must be fluent in English, other languages are a bonus
While focusing on doing the right thing, we adopt an atmosphere of creativity, belonging, and fun. Ranglers are curious, brave, kind, and innovative. Together we build experiences that make an impact on the world. Come join us.
Rangle is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a safe, diverse and inclusive environment. We encourage qualified applicants of all backgrounds including ethnicity, religion, disability status, gender identity, sexual orientation, family status, age, nationality, and education levels to apply. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
Don't currently tick all the boxes?
We’re a culture of growth. If you're excited about this role, have most of the skills, and can learn the rest, please apply!