As a Technical Director, you will provide leadership for Rangle's technical staff and support their career growth and learning paths - engaging with them on a regular basis. You will engage with internal projects in a variety of ways, from consulting to higher-level technical guidance or mentoring. You will always be engaged in active problem solving and work collaboratively within Rangle's cross-functional environment.
Details about the role:
- Own and drive the execution of programs and projects
- Lead by example, promoting growth and enabling our tech talent to do their work
- Work tirelessly to level up our talents, raise the level of technical excellence across different groups
- Work closely with other areas at Rangle to define the best team composition for a given project
- Recruit and support talents to help execute Rangle mission
- Anticipate and prepare for the future: people, culture and process
- Proven leadership experience, either with an organization of 30 or more developers or over a period of at least 3 years
- Experience on projects using Single Page Application setups with Angular, React or Vue is a plus
- A history of establishing teams by developing leaders and recruiting exceptional talent
- The ability to influence an organization through exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- A demonstrated ability to anticipate the future, navigate ambiguity, develop plans and successfully execute over multiple quarters
- A love of learning, a constant drive for self-improvement and a desire to help everyone be better
- Technical expertise in one or more relevant areas, particularly the design, implementation and maintenance of web applications or digital products
- Experience consulting or working with clients and high-level stakeholders
- Great problem-solving skills and ability to reinvent oneself - we are always looking at ways we can do things better, sometimes there is no path to follow
- Proactive and self-starter - we hire folks that have a deep desire to do better and be better
- Strong interpersonal skills - we are a close-knit team and work together to solve problems
- Passionate about learning - you’ll help identify new technologies and approaches to problems
While focusing on doing the right thing, we adopt an atmosphere of creativity, belonging, and fun. Ranglers are curious, brave, kind, and innovative. Together we build experiences that make an impact on the world. Come join us.
Rangle is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a safe, diverse and inclusive environment. We encourage qualified applicants of all backgrounds including ethnicity, religion, disability status, gender identity, sexual orientation, family status, age, nationality, and education levels to apply. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
Don't currently tick all the boxes?
We’re a culture of growth. If you're excited about this role, have most of the skills, and can learn the rest, please apply!