The experience economy is at the core of what we do, and Rangle is one of the best in the market. We help companies design and build scalable digital platforms, solutions, and experiences that have material impacts on our customer's businesses. If you believe in the impact of digital, and it's your burning passion to help businesses create industry-leading digital solutions, we need you at Rangle. Rangle is redefining how companies design and build digital products & platform enablers by providing best-in-class customer-experience teams and practices to our clients. If you want to partner with companies to progress their digital journey, Rangle is where you want to be.
Our clients range from ambitious startups who need to launch quickly and confidently to large enterprises looking for better ways to strategize and deliver services. You’ll be part of a growing team that is redefining what it means to design and develop products using Lean and Agile principles in a seamless way. We help clients to solve their problems effectively through a mixture of strategy, product management, design, development, and training.
As a Technical Director, you will provide leadership for Rangle's technical staff and support their career growth and learning paths - engaging with them on a regular basis. You will engage with internal projects in a variety of ways, from consulting to higher-level technical guidance or mentoring. You will always be engaged in active problem-solving and work collaboratively within Rangle's cross-functional environment.
Details about your role
As a technical director, your duties include finding and implementing solutions for issues, creating new software or applications by writing code, using visual development environments to debug, and ensuring the technical architecture runs smoothly. A significant aspect of your job is to not only contribute your skills but also mentor other software engineers to improve their skills and productivity.
- Own and drive the execution of internal programs and projects
- Lead by example, promoting growth and enabling our tech talent to do their work
- Work tirelessly to level up our talents, raise the level of technical excellence across different groups
- Anticipate and prepare our talent for the future
- At Rangle, we don’t just lead when it comes to creating great software; we’re committed to developing great people too.
- Our progressive culture is built around mutual trust and opportunities for personal and professional growth
- You will benefit from our coaching program to help you reach your personal and professional goals in a collaborative environment
- You’ll have the opportunity to attend conferences, and professional development workshops and join internal groups focusing on Scrum, process, quality, development, and design.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Leading one or more teams experience
- Experience on projects using Single Page Application setups with Angular, React, or Vue is a plus.
- The ability to influence teams and talent through exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- A demonstrated ability to anticipate the future, navigate ambiguity, develop plans and successfully execute over multiple quarters
- A love of learning, a constant drive for self-improvement and a desire to help everyone be better
- Experience consulting or working with clients and high-level stakeholders
- Great problem-solving skills and ability to reinvent oneself - we are always looking at ways we can do things better, but sometimes there is no path to follow.
- Proactive and self-starter - we hire folks that have a deep desire to do better and be better.
- Strong interpersonal skills - we are a close-knit team and work together to solve problems.
- Passionate about learning - you’ll help identify new technologies and approaches to problems.
While focusing on doing the right thing, we adopt an atmosphere of creativity, belonging, and fun. Ranglers are curious, brave, kind, and innovative. Together we build experiences that make an impact on the world. Come join us.
Rangle is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a safe, diverse and inclusive environment. We encourage qualified applicants of all backgrounds including ethnicity, religion, disability status, gender identity, sexual orientation, family status, age, nationality, and education levels to apply. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
Don't currently tick all the boxes?
We’re a culture of growth. If you're excited about this role, have most of the skills, and can learn the rest, please apply!