Be a Technical Director at Rangle
As a Technical Director you will provide leadership for Rangle's technical staff and work to ensure technical excellence of Rangle's solutions. You will engage with client projects in a variety of ways, from consulting, to higher-level technical guidance, to mentoring, to rolling up your sleeves and directly contributing to code development. You will always be engaged in active problem solving and work collaboratively within Rangle's cross-functional environment. Most technical directors also serve as people managers for group of developers and solution architects, engaging with them on a regular basis and providing long-term career coaching.
- 8+ years industry experience in technology, specifically in application development and ideally senior application development roles with some management experience.
- Strong leadership skills with 3+ years of hands-on people management preferred
- Experience consulting or working with clients and high level stakeholders
- Great problem solving skills and ability to reinvent oneself - we are always looking at ways we can do things better, sometimes there is no path to follow
- Proactive and self starter - we hire folks that have a deep desire to do better and be better
- Strong interpersonal skills - we are a close knit team and work together to solve problems
- Passionate about learning - you’ll help identify new technologies and approaches to problems
While focusing on doing the right thing, we embrace an atmosphere of creativity, belonging, and fun. Ranglers are curious, brave, kind, and innovative. Together we build experiences that make an impact on the world. Come join us.
Rangle is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a safe, diverse and inclusive environment. We encourage qualified applicants of all backgrounds including ethnicity, religion, disability status, gender identity, sexual orientation, family status, age, nationality, and education levels to apply. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
Don't currently tick all the boxes?
We’re a culture of growth. If you're excited about this role, have most of the skills, and can learn the rest, please apply!