Technical Director, Digital Innovation
As a Technical Director, Digital Innovation, you are essential in ensuring the success of our clients. You will be critical in helping clients explore, plan and ultimately execute digital strategies. At Rangle, Technology is multidisciplinary and is a ubiquitous part of the organization that requires thoughtful partnership and planning to navigate. The Technical Director, Digital Innovation is a technical generalist at heart with the skills needed to navigate these complexities to orchestrate the services necessary to enable our clients' success. The Technical Director, Digital Innovation can engage in meaningful conversations ranging from frontend, backend, and DevOps to help our clients explore unseen opportunities; when necessary be hands consulting with clients, leading a technical engagement and coaching members of the technical team. Trust and relationship building with clients is a crucial tenant of the role earned through enabling clients to succeed with their digital journey by thoughtful consideration of their users, business, capabilities, and technical tools.
Details about the role:
- Own and drive the execution of and be accountable for client’s programs and projects
- Lead by example, promoting growth and enabling our tech talent to do their work
- Anticipate and prepare for the future: people, culture and process
- Design solutions and strategies for proposals, supporting our Sales and Client Services teams
- Play a huge part in the success of Rangle.io. We’re helping shape the Tech scene in Toronto and modern web and mobile development across the world.
- 8+ years in leadership roles building complex software systems
- Experience leading large cross-functional technology teams building complex software solutions
- Experience with solutions and architectures across broad technical disciplines, for example, DevOps, Design, Cloud, Machine Learning/AI.
- Designing, estimating and proposing solutions for projects and work with Rangle and client delivery teams to ensure they are successful
- Knowledge of Lean/Agile principles
- Deep understanding of all the functions required to build great software from design, user experience, product management, business analysis, and quality assurance
- A keen interest in new technologies and a desire to always stay ahead of the curve with knowledge of them
- Strong sense of business acumen, can verbally communicate to large and small mixed audiences of technical and non-technical people
While focusing on doing the right thing, we adopt an atmosphere of creativity, belonging, and fun. Ranglers are curious, brave, kind, and innovative. Together we build experiences that make an impact on the world. Come join us.
Rangle is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a safe, diverse and inclusive environment. We encourage qualified applicants of all backgrounds including ethnicity, religion, disability status, gender identity, sexual orientation, family status, age, nationality, and education levels to apply. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
Don't currently tick all the boxes?
We’re a culture of growth. If you're excited about this role, have most of the skills, and can learn the rest, please apply!