As a Technical Director, you’ll provide leadership for Rangle’s technical staff and ensure the excellence of Rangle’s software solutions for various clients. You’ll engage with account teams and client projects in a variety of ways, from consulting, to higher-level technical guidance, mentoring, and project resourcing. You will always be engaged in active problem solving and work collaboratively within Rangle's cross-functional environment. There will be a heavy emphasis on people management in this role for a group of developers and solutions architects, engaging them on a regular basis and providing long term career coaching. This role will require frequent international travel (Europe and North America) and a willingness to relocate to Amsterdam if not already here.
Responsibilities / Qualifications
- 8+ years industry experience in technology, specifically in web application development and ideally senior application development roles with extensive people and portfolio management experience.
- Strong leadership skills with 5+ years of hands-on people management is essential in this role with a heavy emphasis on building trust and success in growing direct reports
- Experience consulting or working with clients and high level stakeholders from both accounts and technical teams
- Experience in building long term relationships with clients and identifying opportunities to help grow the relationship by growing existing accounts
- Experience working for clients in the healthcare / medical industry with an understanding of regulatory bodies and documentation in the EU
- Must be willing to travel biweekly to Spain, with visits to Toronto (Canada) headquarters.
- Must be fluent in English; Spanish language skills are a plus!
- Must be authorized to work in the EU and are either in Amsterdam or willing to relocate there.
While focusing on doing the right thing, we embrace an atmosphere of creativity, belonging, and fun. Ranglers are curious, brave, kind, and innovative. Together we build experiences that make an impact on the world. Come join us.
Rangle is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a safe, diverse and inclusive environment. We encourage qualified applicants of all backgrounds including ethnicity, religion, disability status, gender identity, sexual orientation, family status, age, nationality, and education levels to apply. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.