Be a Solutions Architect at Rangle
As a Solution Architect at Rangle you will work within a cross-functional team of Product Designers, Software Engineers, Scrum Masters, andBusiness Quality Analysts to specify, design, develop, and implement a scaleable front-end architecture for a wide array of clients and needs. You will also provide support for internal projects and participate in consulting and training engagements. The ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully and with an eye for simple, innovative solutions is a must. This is a high impact role where you will oversee the defining, documenting and training on critical architecture components and related processes.
At Rangle, we don’t just lead when it comes to creating great software; we’re committed to developing great people too. Our progressive culture is built around mutual trust, and opportunities for personal and professional growth: workshops, peer-to-peer coaching, sustainable work practices, and many active social channels on Slack. All employees have access to conference and learning budgets to support their progression. We also provide a great benefits and wellness plan, employee assistance and retirement savings programs to support your personal goals.
Here are the experiences that you ideally have
- Strong consulting skills, ability to adapt to various clients and environments
- Several years industry experience in technology, specifically in application development and ideally senior application development roles
- Strong interpersonal skills - we are a close knit team and work together to solve problems
- Ability to mentor and coach other developers to learn and grow
- Great problem solver and ability to reinvent oneself - we are always looking at ways we can do things better, sometimes there is no path to follow.
- Proactive and self-starter - we hire folks that have a deep desire to do better and be better
- Passionate about learning - you’ll help identify new technologies and approaches to problems
- Consult with clients, understand their objectives and ensure that the development of software meets desired outcomes
- Work collaboratively within a cross-functional and agile environment to devise effective architecture
- Perform regular code reviews
- Roll up your sleeves and directly contribute to code development
- Participate in workshops on technical topics to improve the organization's technical ability
- Contribute to innovation in frontend architecture.
- Contribute to a positive, supportive team and company culture
- Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to multiple stakeholders
- Ability to mentor and support the growth or the development team
- Passionate about learning - you’ll help identify new technologies and approaches to problems.
While focusing on doing the right thing, we embrace an atmosphere of creativity, belonging, and fun. Ranglers are curious, brave, kind, and innovative. Together we build experiences that make an impact on the world. Come join us.
Rangle is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a safe, diverse and inclusive environment. We encourage qualified applicants of all backgrounds including ethnicity, religion, disability status, gender identity, sexual orientation, family status, age, nationality, and education levels to apply. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
Don't currently tick all the boxes?
We’re a culture of growth. If you're excited about this role, have most of the skills, and can learn the rest, please apply!