- Be a pivotal part of Rangle's growing team in Amsterdam and helping define the technical landscape within our teams
- Play a huge part in the success of Rangle.io. We’re helping shape the Tech scene in Toronto and modern web and mobile development across the world.
- Our solution architects tend to grow either technically or interpersonally, and in many cases, both!
- There's many pathways for growth, and opportunities internally
- Architects can keep focusing on technology and often become SMEs that help grow the rest of our people
- Or architects who are more passionate about interpersonal skills and mentorship can transition into Technical Director roles where they lead/coach other technologists and are responsible for our projects’ technical overview
DETAILS ABOUT YOUR ROLE
- Industry experience leading technical teams and architecting software solutions, specifically on the front-end
- Deep interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate with just about anyone!
- Understanding and appreciation of security best practices with a focus on the OWASP top ten list
- Industry experience with backend software development and cloud infrastructure, ideally with NodeJS, and one of AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Experience with CI/CD leveraging tools like CircleCI, Jenkins, and the concept of twelve factor applications
- Experience consulting or working with clients and high level stakeholders.
- Ability to understand the business context of our clients, plus experience in partnering with Business Development / Client Services teams
- Phenomenal problem solving skills and team-player attitude - we are always looking at ways we can do things better, sometimes there is no one path to follow.
- Must be willing to travel biweekly across Europe, with visits to North American sites.
- Must be fluent in English, other languages are a bonus
- Must be authorized to work in the EU and currently based in Amsterdam
While focusing on doing the right thing, we adopt an atmosphere of creativity, belonging, and fun. Ranglers are curious, brave, kind, and innovative. Together we build experiences that make an impact on the world. Come join us.
Rangle is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a safe, diverse and inclusive environment. We encourage qualified applicants of all backgrounds including ethnicity, religion, disability status, gender identity, sexual orientation, family status, age, nationality, and education levels to apply. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
Don't currently tick all the boxes?
We’re a culture of growth. If you're excited about this role, have most of the skills, and can learn the rest, please apply!