Solution Architect .NET
As a Solutions Architect, you will provide leadership for Rangle’s technical staff. Leading and defining technical decisions, you’ll ensure the technical excellence of Rangle’s solutions. There will be an emphasis on defining architectural decisions in detail. You'll build POCs to validate technical decisions. You will engage with account teams and client projects in a variety of ways, from consulting, to higher-level technical guidance, to mentoring. You’ll always be engaged in active problem solving and work collaboratively within Rangle's multi-functional environment.
- Opportunity to work on various high profile clients across industries touching on various frameworks within close-knit Agile teamsBe a pivotal part of Rangle's growing team in Amsterdam and helping define the technical landscape within our teamsPlay a huge part in the success of Rangle.io. We’re helping shape the Tech scene in Amsterdam and modern web and mobile development across the world
- Our solution architects tend to grow either technically or interpersonally, and in many cases, both!
- There's many pathways for growth, and opportunities internally
- Architects can keep focusing on technology and often become SMEs that help grow the rest of our people
- Or architects who are more passionate about interpersonal skills and mentorship can transition into Technical Director roles where they lead/coach other technologists and are responsible for our projects’ technical overview
Details About Your Role
- Understand high level business requirements and produce technical specifications, designs architectures, and ultimately code.
- Comprehensive understanding of the web: protocols, architectures, infrastructure, servers (IIS), proxies, load balancing and high availability, etc.
- Able to work with complex, high-transactional products is highly desirable.
- Ability to develop high-quality code that is maintainable, structured, highly organized and self-documenting
- Code optimization techniques.
- Excellent debugging skills, can drive to root causes of and solutions to complex problems
- Design, develop and deliver distributed applications
- Architecture design, prototyping, development of production quality code, and design and development of unit tests
What You'll Bring To The Team
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ experience in architecture and design within workspace
- 3+ years’ years’ experience in Cloud technology mainly in Amazon Web Service (AWS), and desirable with Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or Microsoft Azure.
- Experience in Elastic Search, AWS PaaS, Cloud Watch, Cloud X-Ray, EKS, RDS etc is a plus
- Experience on projects using Single Page Application setups with Angular, React or Vue is a plus
- Extensive experience in variety of solution architectures and/or designs (custom .Net/ development, mobile applications, commercial products implementations, cloud or SaaS integrations, etc.)
- Ability to have engaged discussions around the various pillars of architecture (business, application, technology, security, integration, etc.)
- Ability to balance requirements and concerns from different stakeholders (business, finance, IT, etc.) and make efficient judgement calls, providing clear rationale for decisions
- Ability to breakdown complex concepts into digestible and actionable architectural components
- Ability to influence and orient business and technical audiences toward common goals and approaches
- Ability to navigate complex organizations such as CN and build collaborative cross functional relationships
- Ability to efficiently communicate with people of varying seniority and backgrounds
- Ability to guide and support cross functional teams (business, PMs, analysts, delivery, QA, support) during projects shaping and execution
- Autonomous and self driven, at the same time knowing when to reach out and how to provide adequate visibility
- Capacity to engage on multiple concurrent initiatives efficiently Curious and interested in acquiring knowledge over multiple new business domains and technologies
- Capacity to perform with little or no prior knowledge of a project context, domain or technologies
While focusing on doing the right thing, we adopt an atmosphere of creativity, belonging, and fun. Ranglers are curious, brave, kind, and innovative. Together we build experiences that make an impact on the world. Come join us.
Rangle is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a safe, diverse and inclusive environment. We encourage qualified applicants of all backgrounds including ethnicity, religion, disability status, gender identity, sexual orientation, family status, age, nationality, and education levels to apply. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
Don't currently tick all the boxes?
We’re a culture of growth. If you're excited about this role, have most of the skills, and can learn the rest, please apply!