Software Developer Co-Op - Summer 2020
We are looking for passionate and curious Co-Op Developers to join our winter work term. As a Co-Op Developer here, you’ll have the opportunity to work with a cross-functional team to help solve complex problems while being mentored by our seasoned developers. If you are an eager learner looking to be exposed to a diverse set of projects and challenges, with a goal in mind to make an impact, then please apply now!
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO THE TEAM:
- A keen interest in experimenting with modern technologies, especially front end development (we also love working with Agile, devops, product development, UX, UI, and more!)
- A life long student who strives to continuously learn best practices related to software development and delivery
- A desire for change and opportunities to innovate while learning
- Any side projects or work you are proud of that you’d like to share with us? We would love to see your github, website, links to group projects, events you’ve helped run, were a part of, or even volunteer work!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Working as part of a Scrum team: we’re a close-knit team and work together to develop the best solutions for our clients Using cutting-edge web technologies (React, Angular, Node), we create impactful web apps
- Working with a development workflow that involves continuous integration and continuous delivery including unit testing and deployment
- Opportunity to take part in hands-on development with the latest technologies
HOW YOU’LL GROW:
- Contributing your ideas and learning about advanced frontend development through being on real-world projects and from the Rangle community (we even have stuff like Front-End + Machine Learning Guild!)
- Opportunities to work alongside a team of passionate developers, designers, product managers and much more!
- A structured growth plan through weekly 1:1s with your manager and monthly meetings with the Talent Acquisition team
- Weekly Lunch and Learns, where you’ll be able to learn different topics every Friday (for example, What is Flutter?, Intro to DevOps, and various project demos)
- Being involved in the tech community by participating in our meetups in downtown Toronto
- We have an awesome community, we play sports and host a social every Friday! (We even do Ladies Lunch every quarter!)
- An easy commute, we’re right by Union Station
WHY JOIN RANGLE
Built on a foundation of strategy, creative ingenuity and unmatched technical expertise, Rangle instills confidence in innovation. We’re turning disruptive ideas into reality, and getting them to market fast. From innovative startups to leading enterprises, we’ve partnered with over 100 organizations. Together we define, innovate, design, and build web and mobile experiences that are changing the world.
Rangle is committed to building a safe, inclusive, and diverse workplace. We encourage applicants from underrepresented backgrounds, including but not limited to first nations, members of LGBTQ2SIA, persons with disabilities, racialized groups, women, and non-binary folks to apply!
While focusing on doing the right thing, we embrace an atmosphere of creativity, belonging, and fun. Ranglers are curious, brave, kind, and innovative. Together we build experiences that make an impact on the world. Come join us.
Rangle is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a safe, diverse and inclusive environment. We encourage qualified applicants of all backgrounds including ethnicity, religion, disability status, gender identity, sexual orientation, family status, age, nationality, and education levels to apply. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
Don't currently tick all the boxes?
We’re a culture of growth. If you're excited about this role, have most of the skills, and can learn the rest, please apply!