Senior Software Developer .NET
In the role of Software Developer you’ll help create and build solid software that matters using software development best practices . As a developer for Rangle.io, you’ll be joining a diverse community of people who are passionate about modern software development and its ability to change the world.
- Be a pivotal part of Rangle's growing team in Amsterdam and helping define the technical landscape within our teams
- Play a huge part in the success of Rangle.io. We’re helping shape the Tech scene in Amsterdam and modern web and mobile development across the world.
Details About Your Role
- Understand high level business requirements and produce technical specifications, designs architectures, and ultimately code.
- Comprehensive understanding of the web: protocols, architectures, infrastructure, servers (IIS), proxies, load balancing and high availability, etc.
- Able to work with complex, high-transactional products is highly desirable.
- Ability to develop high-quality code that is maintainable, structured, highly organized and self-documenting
- Code optimization techniques.
- Excellent debugging skills, can drive to root causes of and solutions to complex problems
- Design, develop and deliver distributed applications
What You Bring To The Team
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ years’ experience in Cloud technology mainly in Amazon Web Service (AWS), and desirable with Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or Microsoft Azure.
- Experience in Elastic Search, AWS PaaS, Cloud Watch, Cloud X-Ray, EKS, RDS etc is a plus
- Experience on projects using Single Page Application setups with Angular, React or Vue is a plus
- Extensive experience in variety of solution architectures and/or designs (custom .Net/ development, mobile applications, commercial products implementations, cloud or SaaS integrations, etc.)
- Ability to have engaged discussions around the technology stack
- Ability to balance requirements and concerns from different stakeholders (business, finance, IT, etc.) and make efficient judgement calls, providing clear rationale for decisions
- Ability to efficiently communicate with people of varying seniority and backgrounds
- Autonomous and self driven, at the same time knowing when to reach out and how to provide adequate visibility
While focusing on doing the right thing, we adopt an atmosphere of creativity, belonging, and fun. Ranglers are curious, brave, kind, and innovative. Together we build experiences that make an impact on the world. Come join us.
Rangle is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a safe, diverse and inclusive environment. We encourage qualified applicants of all backgrounds including ethnicity, religion, disability status, gender identity, sexual orientation, family status, age, nationality, and education levels to apply. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
Don't currently tick all the boxes?
We’re a culture of growth. If you're excited about this role, have most of the skills, and can learn the rest, please apply!