Senior Product Manager
Senior Product Managers at Rangle are team players by nature. They coach, support, and share thought leadership with product teams, our clients, and across the whole company. Our Senior Product Managers work with clients to understand the business objectives and how they are reflected in its product vision and goals. With strong partnership and consulting skills, they can bring meaningful impact at the account-level, accelerating our client’s digital roadmaps, both in product development and organization practices. They prefer Lean-Agile principles in their work, needed to balance multiple agendas and delivery teams. As seasoned product managers, they also mentor more junior team members in these skills and model excellent client service practices.
Reporting to the Director of Product Management, they lead the full end-to-end ideation and delivery of a product from conceptualization to delivery and launch and beyond. Implementing best practices, they can dissect problems from multiple dimensions to ensure the best approaches are used to bring a product to life.
At the same time, they have a perspective on a product’s viability from macro-level factors like business modeling and market/industry opportunities. Complementing this business acumen is a strong understanding of technology, design and customer POVs. They are the experts at bridging these areas to create a vision of the product and a strong value proposition.
What You'll Do
- Co-create engagement goals, success metrics, and expectations with Clients
- Breakdown complicated business systems into actionable roadmaps/solutions
- Prepare for and facilitate product discovery and kick-off exercises with Clients to produce a point of view (POV) on how to define product success metrics and structure what Day 1 of development looks like
- Partner with Client Product Owners and various client stakeholders to build and maintain the product roadmap
- Orchestrate and manage discovery and delivery in parallel
- Leverage product metrics data to drive decision-making and prioritization of work
- Manage trade-offs on complex requirements and the product backlog to balance Client expectations with successfully delivering user-centric products and solutions
- Partner with Client Product Owners to run user story mapping meetings, prioritize work, set expectations, and plan epics and sprints
- Partner with Client Product Owners to launch a product and lead all required post-launch activities as needed
- Co-create and co-lead market and user research activities as most appropriate to project constraints
- Collaborate with the product team to triage bugs and defects, de-risk assumptions, and help unblock delivery
- Collaborate with the strategic advisory team on workshops to define our client’s vision, goals and product strategy
- Provide ongoing advice to Client product teams on how to incorporate Lean-Agile practices in the day-to-day
- Provide ongoing advice to Client leadership on how adjacent domains support and collaborate with product teams
What You'll Bring
- Has accumulated a depth of experience in the role product management
- Has launched and managed several digital products
- Demonstrates thought leadership from the product management discipline with a toolkit of product and Agile delivery frameworks
- Proven ability to partner with delivery teams to achieve successful outcomes
- An expert understanding of industry trends and problems that may impact the viability of a product
- Demonstrated success in clarifying strategic and tactical guidance for undefined projects
- Mastery in creating and presenting digital product solutions and recommendations to internal teams and senior client stakeholders
- Strong stakeholder management skills; Quick to build and grow client confidence from idea conceptualization to delivery using a partner mindset
- Proven analytical, problem-solving, decision-making, communication, collaboration, and presentation skills
- Grit and heart to overcome challenges and a conviction to push forward
- High tolerance for ambiguity with a creative and empathetic mindset
- Nice to have- experience with design systems
While focusing on doing the right thing, we adopt an atmosphere of creativity, belonging, and fun. Ranglers are curious, brave, kind, and innovative. Together we build experiences that make an impact on the world. Come join us.
Rangle is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a safe, diverse and inclusive environment. We encourage qualified applicants of all backgrounds including ethnicity, religion, disability status, gender identity, sexual orientation, family status, age, nationality, and education levels to apply. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
Don't currently tick all the boxes?
We’re a culture of growth. If you're excited about this role, have most of the skills, and can learn the rest, please apply!