Sales & Operations Analyst Co-Op - Summer 2020
As a Sales & Operations Analyst (Co-Op) at Rangle, you will be part of a talented, passionate, and impactful sales team working together to drive Rangle’s growth. We are looking for someone who is detail oriented with a sound business acumen and advanced analytical aptitude that can handle multiple projects simultaneously within an Agile environment. In this role, you will support the Business Development department by researching and prospecting potential clients, preparing communications, and other supporting tasks for the team. In learning the sales process, you will develop project planning, researching, and analytical skills, all while being encouraged to contribute ideas and recommendations for optimizing our sales processes and tools.
Your growth is essential to the program and to Rangle’s organization strategy; as such, successful students may complete multiple co-op terms at Rangle. Reporting into the Senior Sales Operations Manager, we are looking for someone that is curious and willing to try new things and learn about Rangle’s sales process!
What You’ll Do
- Support the Sales and Client Services team in pursuing new clients and business engagements to support the growth of the company
- Develop sales and marketing communications tailored to specialized client needs via research and close collaboration with the team
- Research and build detailed prospecting account plans, gathering information about companies, key contacts, industry trends, events, and other relevant data
- Use CRM databases to collect, analyze and create reports/dashboards for sales insights, key performance trends and other data as required Identify areas for process improvements, show initiative and take the lead on presenting their ideas
- Opportunity to take on advanced projects to help build out a more specialized skill set
- Network and engage within the industry by attending TechTO and related events with the team to engage with industry
What You’ll Bring:
- Working towards a degree or diploma in Business Technology Management, Business Administration or equivalent. Previous candidates include those enrolled in project management and engineering university programs
- Previous co-op or professional experience is required, not necessarily in a related industry
- Willingness to adopt Rangle’s vision and mission, accomplish the team’s goals and objectives
- A passion for learning and conducting research with the capacity to work autonomously, think critically, and adapt to rapid change
- Advanced analytical aptitude, detail oriented and high energy with a sound business acumen; Can handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Resourceful; Motivated to increase sales, enhance the company’s reputation and look for new and creative ways to market our services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
While focusing on doing the right thing, we embrace an atmosphere of creativity, belonging, and fun. Ranglers are curious, brave, kind, and innovative. Together we build experiences that make an impact on the world. Come join us.
Rangle is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a safe, diverse and inclusive environment. We encourage qualified applicants of all backgrounds including ethnicity, religion, disability status, gender identity, sexual orientation, family status, age, nationality, and education levels to apply. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
Don't currently tick all the boxes?
We’re a culture of growth. If you're excited about this role, have most of the skills, and can learn the rest, please apply!