Product Managers (PdM) at Rangle work with clients to understand their business objectives, customer needs, and how they are reflected in product vision and goals. With this shared understanding, they partner to ensure the right product strategy, roadmap and execution to achieve those business objectives and customer goals. They will be involved in defining the product vision and the value proposition for end users.
PdMs have experienced the full end-to-end ideation and delivery of a product. They bring not just best practices, but applied knowledge in bringing a product to market, understanding that not all products are created equal. They are able to prioritize business and customer value against technical complexity and work effort, including the time required to achieve the overall business strategy.
Reporting to the Director of Product Management, they plan for the future of a product, not just its immediate circumstances and needs, and keep Rangle on the forefront of product development.
What You'll Do
- Co-create engagement goals, success metrics, and expectations with clients
- Breakdown complicated business systems into actionable roadmaps and solutions
- Prepare for and facilitate product discovery and kick-off exercises with Clients to produce a point of view (POV) on how to define product success metrics and structure what Day 1 of development looks like
- Partner with Client Product Owners to build and maintain the product roadmap
- Leverage product metrics data to drive decision-making and prioritization of work
- Manage trade-offs on complex requirements to fit Client expectations while successfully delivering user-centric products and solutions
- Consult on and manage a delivery-focused product backlog, broker compromise where required
- Partner with Client Product Owners to run user story mapping meetings, prioritize work, set expectations, and plan epics and sprints
- Partner with Client Product Owners, as needed, to launch a product and lead all required post-launch activities
- Collaborate with the product team to triage bugs and defects, de-risk assumptions, and help unblock delivery
- Provide ongoing advice to Client product teams on how to incorporate Lean-Agile practices in the day-to-day
What You'll Bring
- 2-5 years of experience in product management or related discipline
- Confident in end-to-end product development, from kick-off to launch
- Agile and Lean Startup product delivery/framework experience from ideation to delivery
- Ability to lead delivery teams to successful outcomes
- Identify and implement goals and key takeaways through the entire agile product development lifecycle
- Demonstrated success in clarifying strategic and tactical guidance for undefined projects
- Demonstrated success in creating and presenting digital product solutions and recommendations to internal teams and client stakeholders
- Proficient in developing product roadmaps and adhering to timelines
- Strong partner mindset with clients, inspiring confidence in decision making
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, decision-making, communication, collaboration, and presentation skills
- Strong research skills with an ability to predict and identify trends and changing user needs
- Empathetic understanding of client needs
- Exceptional presentation and client-facing skills
- High tolerance for ambiguity with a creative, expansive mindset
- Able to travel internationally up to 25% of the time
While focusing on doing the right thing, we adopt an atmosphere of creativity, belonging, and fun. Ranglers are curious, brave, kind, and innovative. Together we build experiences that make an impact on the world. Come join us.
Rangle is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a safe, diverse and inclusive environment. We encourage qualified applicants of all backgrounds including ethnicity, religion, disability status, gender identity, sexual orientation, family status, age, nationality, and education levels to apply. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
Don't currently tick all the boxes?
We’re a culture of growth. If you're excited about this role, have most of the skills, and can learn the rest, please apply!