The Director of Product Management at Rangle is a product leader with a proven track record supporting and delivering complex digital solutions. Product leaders embody multidimensional thinking, and they challenge what products can do for customers and businesses. They have a passion for all things product, and love sharing best practices for making products great.
Reporting to the Group Product Director, Product Directors leverage their experience and deep knowledge of the product discipline that spans new product development or scaling existing digital product and platform experiences. They can identify and recommend organizational structure changes, process improvements and culture adjustments to help instil a product mindset and workplace. Embodying Rangle’s values, they support the growth and development of Product Managers while providing craft based coaching to fellow product professionals across the organization.
What you bring to the team
- 7+ years of Agile product management experience
- 3+ years of people management/leadership experience
- Demonstrates exceptional thought leadership from the product management discipline with a toolkit of product and agile delivery frameworks
- Demonstrated experience in empathetic team leadership as a manager and coach for ambitious and talented product management team members
- Experience developing and selling digital solutions that deliver customer value and have business impact
- Demonstrated ability to clarify and strategize undefined items on accounts and programs
- Exceptional presentation and consulting skills, both internal and client-facing
- Strong ability to convince clients of business impact during pitch opportunities
- Demonstrated experience in leading, owning, and delivering end-to-end product strategy on complex projects and programs
- Strategic acumen and thought leadership in product management across different industries and stages of a product’s lifecycle
- Open, empathetic and respectful communication style
- Ability to handle challenging discussions
- Manage competing demands and timelines
While focusing on doing the right thing, we adopt an atmosphere of creativity, belonging, and fun. Ranglers are curious, brave, kind, and innovative. Together we build experiences that make an impact on the world. Come join us.
Rangle is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a safe, diverse and inclusive environment. We encourage qualified applicants of all backgrounds including ethnicity, religion, disability status, gender identity, sexual orientation, family status, age, nationality, and education levels to apply. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
Don't currently tick all the boxes?
We’re a culture of growth. If you're excited about this role, have most of the skills, and can learn the rest, please apply!