Manager, Business Development
As a Business Development Manager, you will work with a small but impactful group of salespeople. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the growth of the company’s revenue and expand your skill set through close collaboration within the organization and access to exciting and groundbreaking new technology projects.
We are looking for driven, high-energy professionals with sound business sense, technical aptitude, and natural sales instincts to join the team. It’s a hands-on sales role where you’ll be developing and leading an enterprise sales cycle to bring new clients to the company.
- Influence how we present ourselves to potential clients across North America and Europe, engaging in high level conversations and presentations with senior stakeholders.
- Play a big part in the success and growth of Rangle.io. and directly impact how we scale out our future sales model.
- Access to Rangle perks including an annual conference budget, workshops, weekly Lunch & Learns, and many opportunities to learn.
- Various professional growth opportunity via our aggressive sales and expansion plans
- Partnership and learning opportunities with some of the brightest technology leaders in the market
DETAILS ABOUT YOUR ROLE
- 7+ years of experience with quota carrying and consultative sales in software or technology
- New business mentality and self-starter attitude - you won’t be micromanaged in this role and we expect you to come up with plans that you’ll execute for your area
- The drive to source new sales opportunities through outbound cold calls, emails, and maximize social media prospecting
- Competency and confidence working without a script or defined specs - each one of our sales cycles is unique and it’s your job to figure out how to navigate each one successfully
- Proven experience with engaging business leaders and influencing senior executives up to the C-level
- Experience selling into enterprise-sized companies and managing/closing complex sales-cycles.
- Eagerness to learn, persistence (sales is tough), reliability, confidence, personable, and collaboration are qualities we value!
- Experience in selling consultative services in the technical space is a huge plus!
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- Lead all aspects of client selling: prospecting, consultation, building strategic proposals, relationship management, closing and transition, of new logo deals
- Ability to lead multiple customer sales cycles and close effectively (i.e., BDM is an advisor and hunter, not a sales order taker)
- The key metric of successful performance is the revenue on closed deals
- Travel - 10 to 20%, may travel 1X per week, or every two weeks
While focusing on doing the right thing, we embrace an atmosphere of creativity, belonging, and fun. Ranglers are curious, brave, kind, and innovative. Together we build experiences that make an impact on the world. Come join us.
Rangle is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a safe, diverse and inclusive environment. We encourage qualified applicants of all backgrounds including ethnicity, religion, disability status, gender identity, sexual orientation, family status, age, nationality, and education levels to apply. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
Don't currently tick all the boxes?
We’re a culture of growth. If you're excited about this role, have most of the skills, and can learn the rest, please apply!