Lead Software Developer
The rapid explosion of digital in our lives means we are entering the experience economy, and customer experience isn’t nice to have, it’s a need to have - both for businesses to thrive and for societies to thrive. If you agree with this, it's your burning passion, and your career goal is to help scale digital experience, we need you at Rangle.
Rangle is redefining how companies design and build digital products and solutions by providing best-in-class customer-experience teams and practices to our clients. Our design teams are helping transform design for some of the world’s leading brands. If you want to move from page-level design to design as a scaled transformative capability, Rangle is where you want to be.
In the role of Lead Software Developer, you’ll help create and build solid software that matters using software development best practices. As a lead developer for Rangle.io, you’ll be joining a diverse community of people who are passionate about modern software development and its ability to change the world.
- Opportunity to work on various high-profile clients across industries touching on various frameworks within close-knit Agile teams
- Be a pivotal part of Rangle's growing team and helping define the technical landscape within our teams
- Play a huge part in the success of Rangle.io. We’re helping shape the Tech scene and modern software development across the world
Details about the role - what you will do
- Design solutions and choose technologies to solve real-world problems on given constraints
- Lead or participate in the entire software development life-cycle, from ideation to deployment, providing consulting and advising on decisions.
- Be a mentor for less-experienced peers; sharing knowledge and promoting learning opportunities
- Work in a collaborative team focused on delivering innovative solutions to enhance business value and customer experiences.
- Hands-on developing code alongside developers, exploring and putting into practice all your technical knowledge
What you bring to the team
- Experience on projects using Single Page Application setups with Angular, React, or Vue is a plus
- Experience in leading software development teams using Agile/Lean practices and enabling Continuous Delivery through TDD or BDD
- Ability to balance requirements, develop and execute a technical vision focusing on business value generation
- Experience influencing others, being an advocate for quality while being open to new ideas, and having the energy to embrace change
- Ability to efficiently communicate with people of varying seniority and backgrounds, being resilient in ambiguous situations, and approaching challenges from different angles
- Bonus points for knowledge on cloud-native solutions using AWS, GCP, or Azure; Docker and CI/CD pipelines
- Bonus points for experience with Design Systems
While focusing on doing the right thing, we adopt an atmosphere of creativity, belonging, and fun. Ranglers are curious, brave, kind, and innovative. Together we build experiences that make an impact on the world. Come join us.
Rangle is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a safe, diverse and inclusive environment. We encourage qualified applicants of all backgrounds including ethnicity, religion, disability status, gender identity, sexual orientation, family status, age, nationality, and education levels to apply. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
Don't currently tick all the boxes?
We’re a culture of growth. If you're excited about this role, have most of the skills, and can learn the rest, please apply!