Responsibilities / Qualifications
- 8+ years industry experience in technology, specifically in application development and ideally senior application development roles with some management experience.
- Strong understanding of authentication: OAuth, OpenID Connect, SAML. (Bonus: experience with Gigya, Okta, Onelogin, etc.).
- Solid understanding of modern cloud deployments, including microservices and scalable resources. (Bonus: experience with AWS API Gateway or Mulesoft Anypoint)
- Experience in CI/CD and DevOps: Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker, and AWS is ideal.
- Strong leadership skills with 5+ years of hands-on people management is preferred.
- Experience consulting or working with clients and high level stakeholders.
- Experience supporting Business Development teams and identifying new project opportunities.
- Experience working for clients in the healthcare / medical industry with an understanding of regulatory bodies and documentation is beneficial (Bonus: Experience with software medical devices and previous experiences with 21CFR820, 21CFR11, ISO-13845, IEC-62304, and ISO-14971 standards and regulations, and CE certification. )
- Great problem solving skills, team-player attitude and the ability to reinvent oneself - we are always looking at ways we can do things better, sometimes there is no path to follow.
- Must be willing to travel biweekly across Europe, with visits to North American sites.
- Must be fluent in English. Spanish language skills are a bonus skill!
- Must be authorized to work in the EU and are either in Amsterdam or willing to relocate there.
While focusing on doing the right thing, we embrace an atmosphere of creativity, belonging, and fun. Ranglers are curious, brave, kind, and innovative. Together we build experiences that make an impact on the world. Come join us.
Rangle is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a safe, diverse and inclusive environment. We encourage qualified applicants of all backgrounds including ethnicity, religion, disability status, gender identity, sexual orientation, family status, age, nationality, and education levels to apply. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.