E-commerce Solution Architect
As a Solution Architect with expertise in payment you will play an important role in Technology and our Stripe partnership team. Working directly with clients, you’ll lead our Stripe client projects with confidence, using proven consulting skills and your subject matter expertise. The successful candidate in this role will excel at written and verbal communication, problem solving in teams, working independently, and applying strategic thinking to ambiguous situations. Your technical expertise is matched by your ability to handle client issues proactively and with an attention to detail that represents the ideal service style upheld by both Stripe and Rangle. You’ll also have opportunities to expand your capabilities in solution design, leading small engineering teams, and work collaboratively within Rangle’s cross-functional environment.
This role may provide travel opportunities, both domestic and international, once travel restrictions are lifted.
- Opportunity to work with a wide variety of clients on Stripe integration projects
- Participate in Rangle’s overall technology strategy
- Play a key role in demonstrating Rangle’s unique consulting practices to potential clients
- Become a subject matter expert in digital payment processing solutions with a focus on Stripe’s product suite, and coach our technical team in corresponding consulting and delivery skills
- Become a trusted member of the Stripe consulting team and provide technical leadership for our clients.
- Grow technical and consulting skills with a variety of clients in different industries and functions
Details about your role:
- Provide consulting services for companies integrating with Stripe, including solution design, integration plans, and hands-on technical guidance
- Define implementation roadmaps and integration architecture for payments integrations, including architectural and technical documentation
- Work closely with architects, business analysts, and project managers to evaluate business requirements for end-to-end integrated solutions
- Interact with client teams across multiple functions, including Product, Development, Finance, Legal, and Support to gather requirements, advise, collaboratively develop solutions, providing product training and integration guidance
- Gather and integrate the client’s requirements and specifications into concrete guidance, proactively ensuring the completeness of the solution
- Demonstrate good communication skills in explaining trade-offs of decisions and technical solutions to clients; adjust language for non-technical audiences
- Build meaningful relationships with client stakeholders and influence decision-making
- Contribute to Rangle’s larger partnership and technology strategy
What you bring to the team:
- Deep experience in the software industry, including the architecture, solution design, implementation and delivery of complex software projects for a variety of organizations
- Recent project experience working with backend languages such as Node.js Java, .NET or Python for API integration, ideally in a microservice or serverless environment
- Experience managing stakeholders on software delivery projects without direct authority
- Integration experience with API-based software platforms for payment processing, eCommerce, content management, or customer relationship management
- Experience with the Stripe platform is an asset
- Ability to work both independently and with others to seek clarity in ambiguous situations
- Demonstrates maturity and professionalism; Excellent consulting skills, including proactive problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Ability to provide training for technical and non-technical audiences
While focusing on doing the right thing, we adopt an atmosphere of creativity, belonging, and fun. Ranglers are curious, brave, kind, and innovative. Together we build experiences that make an impact on the world. Come join us.
Rangle is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a safe, diverse and inclusive environment. We encourage qualified applicants of all backgrounds including ethnicity, religion, disability status, gender identity, sexual orientation, family status, age, nationality, and education levels to apply. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
Don't currently tick all the boxes?
We’re a culture of growth. If you're excited about this role, have most of the skills, and can learn the rest, please apply!