Director, Digital Strategy
Customer expectations are rapidly increasing. Traditional industry boundaries are blurring, leading to new opportunities and new competitors. In this new digital economy, an exceptional customer experience isn’t a nice-to-have; it’s a must-have – both for businesses and societies to thrive. The Digital Strategy team provides advisory services that help our clients envision their future and transform into fast-moving organizations that continuously innovate on behalf of their customers. By harnessing modern methods, we help them frame their key problems, discover the right solutions, and overcome organizational obstacles. Our Digital Strategy team is a tight-knit team of strategists with world-class expertise in product, technology and design. We are bold, creative, and fast.
As a Director, Digital Strategy, you will work alongside client teams to solve their most complex problems and transform their business. You will help define their digital growth strategy, co-create an actionable roadmap, build organizational capabilities, and support the execution of engagements. As our clients’ challenges are rarely clear cut, testing and learning will be central to how you will operate as a member of the team.
- Be part of a team that helps our clients build a new vision for their company
- Explore disruptive strategies that will accelerate our client’s growth and generate greater business value
- Drive lasting impact in the lives of our clients’ customers by helping deliver exceptional customer experiences
What you'll do
- Provide leadership as part of a team of multi-disciplinary, congenial, and high performing strategists
- Support the design and facilitation of engaging workshops with internal teams, clients, and other stakeholders
- Identify suitable research methodologies, execute primary and secondary research; synthesize qualitative and quantitative research and identify key implications
- Collect and analyze business data, identify and frame critical strategic choices, formulate and test hypotheses, recommend strategies (or review past ones), identify how to drive those strategies into meaningful action and present to management and clients
- Work with Rangle agile delivery teams to apply actionable insight through the design, development and launching and scaling solutions in-market
- Support business development activities such as proposal development (i.e. help us respond to potential clients’ inquiries)
- Contribute to the growth and reputation of the practice by supporting thought leadership and practice development activities and promoting Rangle’s unique value proposition in the market
- Research industry trends, competitive benchmarking, strategic opportunities for clients across industries globally
- Work closely with Rangle account teams and SMEs to drive executive meetings and build long-term business opportunity
- Contribute to the necessary business, strategic and technical relationships within client organizations to identify new opportunities
- Develop lasting relationships based on mutual respect with client decision-makers and strategic partners
What you'll Bring
- 4+ years of “hands-on” experience in software development, design and/or product management; or equivalent professional experience in areas related to the delivery of digital customer experiences
- High tolerance for ambiguity and ability to solve problems with rigour, creativity, and pragmatism
- Passion for user-centred experience design, business innovation, technology, and digital products and a desire to always stay ahead of the curve
- Exceptional curiosity, drive and open-mindedness
- Collaborative spirit; team player
- Proven analytical, research and problem-solving skills
- Excellent business acumen and entrepreneurial mindset
- Initiative; able to juggle multiple projects at once
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong experience working directly with and influencing clients
- Experience building and growing relationships with clients and strategic partners
- Knowledge of Lean/Agile principles and experience applying them
While focusing on doing the right thing, we adopt an atmosphere of creativity, belonging, and fun. Ranglers are curious, brave, kind, and innovative. Together we build experiences that make an impact on the world. Come join us.
Rangle is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a safe, diverse and inclusive environment. We encourage qualified applicants of all backgrounds including ethnicity, religion, disability status, gender identity, sexual orientation, family status, age, nationality, and education levels to apply. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
Don't currently tick all the boxes?
We’re a culture of growth. If you're excited about this role, have most of the skills, and can learn the rest, please apply!