Director, Client Partner
The experience economy is at the core of what we do, and Rangle is one of the best in the market. We help companies design and build enterprise-level digital platforms, solutions, and experiences that have material impacts on our customer's businesses. If you believe in the impact of digital and it's your burning passion to help businesses create industry-leading digital solutions, we need you at Rangle. Rangle is redefining how companies design and build digital products and solutions by providing best-in-class customer-experience teams and practices to our clients. If you want to move from page-level design to design as a scaled transformative capability, Rangle is where you want to be.
- Our clients range from ambitious startups who need to launch quickly and confidently, to large enterprises looking for better ways to strategize and deliver services. You’ll be part of a growing team that is redefining what it means to design and develop products using Lean and Agile principles in a seamless way. We help clients to solve their problems effectively through a mixture of strategy, design, development, and training. You will be improving our ability to identify and create new value for our clients, and opening up opportunities for our teams to create and build amidst the change. We are looking for action-oriented professionals who deeply understand our clients and who possess industry acuity.
- At Rangle, we don’t just lead when it comes to creating great software; we’re committed to developing great people too.
- Our progressive culture is built around mutual trust, and opportunities for personal and professional growth: workshops, peer-to-peer coaching, sustainable work practices, and many active social channels on Slack (#dogwhisperers, #paranglers, #foodies are just a few of our channels!).
- You will benefit from our coaching program to help you reach your personal and professional goals in a collaborative environment You’ll have the opportunity to attend conferences, and professional development workshops and join internal groups focusing on Scrum, process, quality, development, and design.
Details about your role
- Drive strategic account growth with clients through leadership and understanding of our client’s industry and business goals
- Research product verticals and develop a deep understanding of industry trends and how our clients' business are adapting to the changing digital landscape
- Work hand-in-hand with product designers, product managers, and developers to translate business and end-user objectives into products that will make a real-world impact
- Maintain clear communications with all stakeholders throughout projects
- Drive sales activities to outline an overall solution approach
- Attend and present at industry events, meetups, and conferences
- Ability to provide empathetic leadership and understand how to facilitate and deepen the relationship between the client and Rangle at all levels and phases of the account life-cycle
- Form relationships with clients at all levels, from senior leaders and decision-makers to those in various supporting roles that drive the business
- Inspire and collaborate with the delivery teams to ensure we are producing innovative, top-quality work while helping Rangle overcome any barriers to the successful delivery
- Provide guidance and strategic direction to delivery teams and propose viable solutions to address complex problems
While focusing on doing the right thing, we adopt an atmosphere of creativity, belonging, and fun. Ranglers are curious, brave, kind, and innovative. Together we build experiences that make an impact on the world. Come join us.
Rangle is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a safe, diverse and inclusive environment. We encourage qualified applicants of all backgrounds including ethnicity, religion, disability status, gender identity, sexual orientation, family status, age, nationality, and education levels to apply. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
Don't currently tick all the boxes?
We’re a culture of growth. If you're excited about this role, have most of the skills, and can learn the rest, please apply!