Director, Business Development
The Rangle Business Development team helps clients transform their digital operating model to deliver modern web applications and platforms to their customers.
This role is for someone who gets their energy from solving complex problems in the modern digital economy. It’s a consultative selling role where thoughtful problem framing and solutioning will drive new client growth and impact. In other words, we don’t give demos or take orders. It takes a special sort of creativity, curiosity, and persistence to uncover a problem that seems insurmountable to our clients, and develop a roadmap to achieve a positive outcome for them.
On a daily basis, you will speak with digital leaders across industries on their strategy, customer experience, modern web and platform technology, and lean/agile methodologies. You will collaborate with the best in the business; Rangle’s Product Managers, Technical Directors, Design Leads and digital subject matter experts.
Working with our Vice President, Sales, you will be developing and managing a pipeline, while qualifying and securing new business relationships. You thrive in ambiguous situations, and have a track record of helping scale-ups and large enterprise clients frame their problems and make progress towards their goals.
- Lead all interactions with prospective clients, working closely with Rangle subject matter experts to frame problems, develop solutions, and onboard new programs
- Refine and implement Go-to-Market propositions
- Work with Marketing to influence demand generation priorities based on the work you are doing in the field
- Work with Rangle Practice Leads to evolve our digital operating model and proposition to clients
What you bring to the team:
- Above all, we are seeking creativity, ambition, and comfort with ambiguity
- Experience in consultative sales or account management in professional services, strategy, digital product, software or technology
- Experience leading and collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive them to excellent client outcomes
- Understanding of the modern digital economy (and a passion for learning, so that you can effectively grow and evolve)
Your impact and growth:
- We are a small but impactful business development team that leads every new client interaction
- You will have the platform to meet the world’s top brands and their digital stakeholders, and develop into a community thought leader
- Influence how we present ourselves globally through your daily interaction with clients, but also with your input to our demand generation, go-to-market and partnership strategies
While focusing on doing the right thing, we adopt an atmosphere of creativity, belonging, and fun. Ranglers are curious, brave, kind, and innovative. Together we build experiences that make an impact on the world. Come join us.
Rangle is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a safe, diverse and inclusive environment. We encourage qualified applicants of all backgrounds including ethnicity, religion, disability status, gender identity, sexual orientation, family status, age, nationality, and education levels to apply. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
Don't currently tick all the boxes?
We’re a culture of growth. If you're excited about this role, have most of the skills, and can learn the rest, please apply!