Digital Marketing Manager
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will play a critical role on our marketing team, using your experience and talents to drive our brand awareness across all channels, the website, SEO/SEM, social media, email, and display advertising. The role exists to drive measurable results for the marketing team, and report on the success of our campaigns.
Working in close partnership with our sales team, you’ll apply a test-and-learn approach to our marketing efforts, and play a key role in our ABM strategy. The successful candidate in this role will display maturity and professionalism in their interactions within the team and cross-functionally. They are equally adept at working in teams and independently, with excellent communication skills.
Your expertise with tools like Hubspot, paid search and social ads is matched by your ability to be proactive and find new platforms to tell Rangle’s story to potential clients. You’ll also have opportunities to expand your skills in copywriting, strategy planning and social media.
- Be a pivotal part of growing Rangle's ABM program
- Play a key role in advertising Rangle’s unique consulting practices to the market
- Participate in Rangle’s overall marketing strategy
- Opportunity to work with stakeholders across the organization, and grow your ability to work with VP and C-level executives
- Support our content strategy and aid in planning, execution and content creation
- Be the subject matter expert for digital marketing activities and tooling, and coach our internal teams in best practices
DETAILS ABOUT YOUR ROLE
- Develop, plan, measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing experiments
- Ensure that “measurable test-and-learn” is at the heart of all digital marketing activities
- Manage SEO strategy, keyword research, strategy and optimization
- Maintain the digital ads calendar and liaise with team to integrate with content, social and events
- Brainstorm strategies for lead generation and collaborate on campaign ideas with team
- Provide first line research, analysing and reporting on performance of activities
- Work with the Content Strategy Manager to optimize email marketing campaigns, including content, strategy, execution and automation
- Support content management for the website, manage website content updates
- Research and evaluate marketing trends, surfacing them as appropriate
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- 5+ years of experience in a marketing role, including lead generation
- Hands on experience with managing campaign on ad platforms such as Google Ads, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram etc
- Experience with platforms including content management systems, sales tools (Hubspot, Salesforce), and social media tools (Hootsuite) is preferred
- Previous agency experience with technology or B2B clients is highly desirable
- Very strong organization and prioritization skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; displays professionalism and maturity
- Proactive self-starter; Ability to work individually and with a team
- Flexible, adaptable, with experience working in an Agile environment
While focusing on doing the right thing, we adopt an atmosphere of creativity, belonging, and fun. Ranglers are curious, brave, kind, and innovative. Together we build experiences that make an impact on the world. Come join us.
Rangle is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a safe, diverse and inclusive environment. We encourage qualified applicants of all backgrounds including ethnicity, religion, disability status, gender identity, sexual orientation, family status, age, nationality, and education levels to apply. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
Don't currently tick all the boxes?
We’re a culture of growth. If you're excited about this role, have most of the skills, and can learn the rest, please apply!