Agile Quality Analyst
The Agile Quality Analyst is the liaison between the client and the team when it comes to the quality processes. This role represents and champions the client’s quality concerns and queries to the team. A successful candidate in this role will help guide and assist the scrum team to ensure quality is front of mind and executed from beginning to end.
What You'll Do
- To be the key resource in the implementation of quality and all testing processes
- Be a part of a high-energy team focused on delivering amazing products
- Actively participate in software requirements definition, providing feedback, and identifying areas of risk
- Help teams assess their ability to adapt and recommend ways to improve quality
- If needed facilitate quality related workshops externally as well as internally
- Carry out quality metrics reports and data collection to understand the quality health of the project and update the client and executive team
- Establish a consistent feedback loop to the delivery team to initiate any quality related changes as required
- Ability to work through ambiguity and learn from success and failure
- Advanced communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, with demonstrated ability to interface with all levels of the organization
- A natural sense of curiosity and a desire for exploration
- A self-starter with a deep desire for personal and professional learning and growth
What You'll Bring
- 2+ years experience working within a cross-functional agile (e.g., SCRUM, SAFe, etc.) team to deliver products to market
- Experience in gathering quality-related metrics, analyzing data and radiating relevant information to stakeholders
- A proven track record of making impactful decisions with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated confidence in presenting in front of internal/external clients during sprint reviews/demos
- Ability to perform automation testing end to end is a plus
- Must be willing to travel biweekly across Europe, with visits to North American sites.
- Must be fluent in English, other languages are a bonus
- Must be authorized to work in the EU and currently based in Amsterdam.
While focusing on doing the right thing, we embrace an atmosphere of creativity, belonging, and fun. Ranglers are curious, brave, kind, and innovative. Together we build experiences that make an impact on the world. Come join us.
Rangle is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a safe, diverse and inclusive environment. We encourage qualified applicants of all backgrounds including ethnicity, religion, disability status, gender identity, sexual orientation, family status, age, nationality, and education levels to apply. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
Don't currently tick all the boxes?
We’re a culture of growth. If you're excited about this role, have most of the skills, and can learn the rest, please apply!