Agile Delivery Manager
Our approach to making software stresses teamwork and close interaction with our clients. We rely on a well thought-out process based on Scrum, continuous delivery, and test-driven development. This allows us to build software in a way that allows our teams to exercise their creativity and build software that matters, without all the red tape, hierarchy and politics. We work for many clients in an exciting range of industries: social media, e-commerce, manufacturing, transportation, alternative energy, wellness. Any company that we feel helps make the world a better place! This role will require frequent international travel (Europe & North America).
What You'll Do
- Build great relationships with colleagues and clients
- Extend Rangle's capabilities in LEAN / Agile by up-skilling team members and clients alike
- Continuously improve modern methods of Agile / SCRUM delivery
- Engage stakeholders and successfully lead problem solving through greater collaboration
Details About Your Role
- Senior level experience in web application development as a Scrum Master /Agile Delivery Manager and have experience working directly with clients
- Passion for Lean / Agile methodologies
- Experience working with teams using continuous integration, continuous deployment, and automated testing with one week iterations a plus
- Great interpersonal skills – we are a close team and work together to solve problems
- Great problem solver and the ability to reinvent oneself – we are always looking at ways we can do things better
- Proactive and self-starter – we hire folks that have a deep desire to do better and be better, you won’t be micromanaged in this role (we want to hear your voice!)
- Passionate about learning – you’ll help identify new approaches and contribute to our processes and problems
- Must be willing to travel biweekly across Europe, with visits to North American sites
- Must be fluent in English, other languages are a bonus
- Must be authorized to work in the EU and currently based in Amsterdam
What You Bring To The Team
- 5+ years in Agile delivery roles (either Scrum Master or Agile Coach) and have demonstrated leadership and 1-3 years experience in a consulting role
- Has worked in Scrum, Kanban and other Agile frameworks
- Exceptional knowledge of Lean/Agile principles and methodologies
- Proven ability to demonstrate accountability to external and internal stakeholders
- Able to recognize and mediate conflict between parties at all levels, with both the team and with external stakeholders working with the team
- Quality-first mentality
- Able to clearly articulate vision and purpose, and ensure goals are well-defined for the team
While focusing on doing the right thing, we embrace an atmosphere of creativity, belonging, and fun. Ranglers are curious, brave, kind, and innovative. Together we build experiences that make an impact on the world. Come join us.
Rangle is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a safe, diverse and inclusive environment. We encourage qualified applicants of all backgrounds including ethnicity, religion, disability status, gender identity, sexual orientation, family status, age, nationality, and education levels to apply. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
Don't currently tick all the boxes?
We’re a culture of growth. If you're excited about this role, have most of the skills, and can learn the rest, please apply!