Agile Delivery Manager
Be an Agile Delivery Manager at Rangle.io
Our approach to making software stresses teamwork and close interaction with our clients. We rely on a well thought-out process based on Scrum, continuous delivery, and test-driven development. This allows us to build software in a way that allows our teams to exercise their creativity and build software that matters, without all the red tape, hierarchy and politics. We work for many clients in an exciting range of industries: social media, e-commerce, manufacturing, transportation, alternative energy, wellness. Any company that we feel helps make the world a better place! This role will require frequent international travel (Europe & North America).
- Senior level experience in web application development as a Scrum Master /Agile Delivery Manager and have experience working directly with clients
- Passion for Lean / Agile methodologies
- Experience working with teams using continuous integration, continuous deployment, and automated testing with one week iterations a plus
- Great interpersonal skills – we are a close team and work together to solve problems
- Great problem solver and the ability to reinvent oneself – we are always looking at ways we can do things better
- Proactive and self-starter – we hire folks that have a deep desire to do better and be better, you won’t be micromanaged in this role (we want to hear your voice!)
- Passionate about learning – you’ll help identify new approaches and contribute to our processes and problems
- Must be willing to travel biweekly across Europe, with visits to North American sites.
- Must be fluent in English, other languages are a bonus
- Must be authorized to work in the EU and currently based in Amsterdam
While focusing on doing the right thing, we embrace an atmosphere of creativity, belonging, and fun. Ranglers are curious, brave, kind, and innovative. Together we build experiences that make an impact on the world. Come join us.
Rangle is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a safe, diverse and inclusive environment. We encourage qualified applicants of all backgrounds including ethnicity, religion, disability status, gender identity, sexual orientation, family status, age, nationality, and education levels to apply. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
Don't currently tick all the boxes?
We’re a culture of growth. If you're excited about this role, have most of the skills, and can learn the rest, please apply!