Agile Delivery Manager
Agile Delivery Managers have expertise in Agile Delivery and Product Management. They pursue success for their clients & teams, removing impediments and creating high-performing teams to achieve business outcomes. They are responsible for end-to-end delivery, ensuring the team is delivering demonstrable value on every iteration. Reporting to a Program Director, they work with the Tech, Quality, Product, Creative, and Managing Directors, to not only deliver products and services, but also evolve and improve our current processes.
An Agile Delivery Manager manages scope and schedules with an Agile-centric approach to prioritization and value delivery. They assist with user story creation and backlog management as well as building and maintaining a product roadmap. They own the process, adhere to Rangle's Agile engagement methodologies, and are knowledgeable about the effective processes and steps needed to execute the delivery of a digital project successfully.
- Work with high profile clients across industries on their Digital product journey; enable teams and individuals to achieve their highest potential while delivering value to our clients
- Drive & influence organizational Digital maturity, advocating shipping early and often using a Lean-Agile mindset
- Be a pivotal part of Rangle’s growing teams and helping us shape our delivery practice
- Rangle provides great opportunities for personal growth in team, organizational, and technology leadership in a deeply lean/agile operating model
- You will get an opportunity to grow your consulting, leadership, and coaching skills.
- Agile Delivery Managers have an opportunity to grow into Program Director roles, overseeing portfolios of engagements and driving Digital change with senior leadership teams
Details About Your Role
- Partner closely with Managing Directors and other internal and external leaders.
- Demonstrate deep understanding of the client’s needs, strategy and goals.
- Lead teams with minimum support, finding pathways with projects with ambiguity, and escalating problems to the appropriate level when necessary.
- Demonstrate strong consulting expertise by strategically leading and navigating crucial conversations with our clients.
- Act as a functional and subject matter authority for the solution that is been delivered
- Facilitating discovery sessions with delivery teams and clients
- Manage scope and schedules with an Agile approach to prioritization and value delivery
- Build and maintain a product roadmapIn conjunction with a PO create and manage user stories and product backlog
- Ensure teams deliver demonstrable value against the client’s objectives every iteration.
- Leverage a scalable qualitative and quantitative approach to risk management, identifying risks early, providing high visibility on impact and urgency against project milestones, and determining timely, necessary action(s)
- Provide visibility and transparency both internally and externally through regular reporting, and communicate progress and risks at both the sprint and overall project level
- Act as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality
- Provide feedback, guidance, and coaching to members of the delivery team, in collaboration with their people managers
- Determine and improve morale through team health checks and team norms while guiding the group toward meeting their objectives/goals and leverage their soft skills
- Create and optimize an environment where the team can focus on delivering outcomes
- Provide team composition forecasts and ensuring roll-off/on’s are managed smoothly within the team.
- Contribute to the Community of Practice, leveraging a refined toolkit of best practices, collaboration tools, techniques, and activities
What You’ll Bring
- Consulting experience and working within consulting environments.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to manage stakeholder relationships.
- Excellent communication skills with proven ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Experience with Scrum, Kanban and other Agile frameworks
- Exceptional knowledge of Lean-Agile principles and methodologies, with an ability to put them into practice
- Understanding of scaled frameworks such as SAFe, LeSS, Scaled Scrum
- Experience as a Product Owner or a Product Manager or a Business Analyst
- Experience with user story writing, backlog management and roadmap creation
- Risk management with proven ability to establish approaches which continuously mitigate external and internal risks.
- Strong ability to leverage various reporting matrixes that provide project insight
- Experience with creating high-performing teams
- Quality-first mentalityAble to recognize and mediate conflict between parties at all levels, with both the team and with external stakeholders working with the team
- Kindness, compassion, focus, drive, curiosity and thirst for learning new things
- Nice to have certifications: PMI, PMP, ACP, CSM, SAFe or LeSS
- Nice to have Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, or related equivalent
While focusing on doing the right thing, we adopt an atmosphere of creativity, belonging, and fun. Ranglers are curious, brave, kind, and innovative. Together we build experiences that make an impact on the world. Come join us.
Rangle is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a safe, diverse and inclusive environment. We encourage qualified applicants of all backgrounds including ethnicity, religion, disability status, gender identity, sexual orientation, family status, age, nationality, and education levels to apply. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
Don't currently tick all the boxes?
We’re a culture of growth. If you're excited about this role, have most of the skills, and can learn the rest, please apply!