Accounts Payable & Receivable Specialist (maternity leave)
The AP & AR Specialist is responsible for full cycle AP processing and the AR billing process. Reporting to the VP Finance, the incumbent will evaluate existing AP policies and procedures and recommend and implement change to enhance processes. The ideal candidate must possess an abundance of energy, accounting educational background, and be a clear and concise communicator in dealing with both internal and external customers.
What You'll Do
- Maintain the A/P subledger timely and process cheque and electronic payments.
- Prepare month end accruals and closing procedures.
- Process invoices by performing such tasks as coding, matching and verifying payment amounts.
- Ensure supplier invoices have been properly approved for payment in accordance with matrix of signing authorities.
- Answer enquiries from suppliers regarding payment within 24-hour turnaround time in professional and courteous manner.
- Complete any required investigation into backup documents.
- Accurately file all processed invoices and matching payment documentation.
- Manage company credit cards.
- Accurately and timely produce invoices for all types of service offerings
- Research and resolve billing cost issues and troubleshoot partner billing discrepancies
- Identify, develop and implement more efficient and effective procedures and processes
- Review partner contract to ensure billing is within contract parameters
- Ensure written procedures and policies are updated and accurate
- Create and generate billing reports, including ad hoc reports as needed
What You'll Bring to the Team
- Associate’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Standard AP and AR practices and procedures
- Knowledge of Excel
- Good time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Ability to work in a complex and rapidly-changing environment
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service, professionalism and courtesy to all employees and vendors
While focusing on doing the right thing, we adopt an atmosphere of creativity, belonging, and fun. Ranglers are curious, brave, kind, and innovative. Together we build experiences that make an impact on the world. Come join us.
Rangle is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a safe, diverse and inclusive environment. We encourage qualified applicants of all backgrounds including ethnicity, religion, disability status, gender identity, sexual orientation, family status, age, nationality, and education levels to apply. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
Don't currently tick all the boxes?
We’re a culture of growth. If you're excited about this role, have most of the skills, and can learn the rest, please apply!